Submit a Claim

File a Claim with United! We’re here to help!

For a recently completed household move claim with United:

Click here to submit a claim If you need assistance, please call 800-325-9970. Note: If your claim is for a move within the state of Texas, please contact your United agent to request the appropriate form.

For claims for other types of moves, click one of the below:

Note: The military requires that documentation for items lost and/or damaged in shipments moving through the Defense Personal Property System (DPS) be reported through DPS. Information on how to file your claim can be found on the official DPS portal. To log in and begin the process of submitting your claim, you must have the Government Bill of Lading (GBL) number for your shipment, as well as your Electronic Transportation Acquisition (ETA) login.

Avoid Having to File a Claim:

We have several measures in place designed to protect your belongings in case of accidental loss or damage. Ensure that you have a full understanding of how our basic Full-Value Protection Plan and High Value Inventory Form work in order to protect yourself and your belongings in the event of the unexpected. We also provide additional protection options, above and beyond our basic Full-Value Protection plan and High Value Inventory Form, should you decide to opt-in to additional protection plans.