Logistics Guarantee Refund Form
Service Guarantee Refund Form
The United day-specific, on-time delivery guarantee applies to all Special Products shipments. Any order that is delivered after the last day of the delivery spread will be eligible for a 25% refund of the billable linehaul charges subject to the following exclusions:
- The On-Time Delivery Service Guarantee will not apply to national accounts with specific performance-based agreements or delay claim penalties.
- Brokers and third-party logistics companies will not be eligible for the On-Time Delivery Service Guarantee.
- Claims for non-performance should be made by the customer within 90 days from the last day of delivery and will be paid to the customer after payment of the final invoice.
- On-Time Delivery Service Guarantee claims do not require verifiable receipts from the customer.
- Delays caused by “Force Majeure” are not included in this program. Force Majeure is defined as conditions that arise which are beyond the carrier’s reasonable control, which include, but are not limited to, Acts of God, government restrictions, wars, insurrections, terrorist activities, strikes, lockouts, labor disturbances, floods and fires. Such acts may allow the carrier to be excused from performing its duties, or allow the carrier to delay the performance of its duties.
Complete the below refund form if you believe you are eligible for a Service Guarantee Refund.